Contract: Pipe Stress and Flex Engineer / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Pipe Stess and Flex Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP
Duration: One year with possibilities for extension
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Review of design documents for assurance that design complies with industry codes, piping specifications and client standards
• Perform flexibility analysis for various topside piping systems in Pre-Engineering and Detail Engineering.
• Create critical line list.
• Production of pipe stress isometrics and pipe stress reports.
• Checking calculations made by other engineers to ensure accuracy, conformance to codes, specifications, design criteria, and conformance to good engineering practice.
• Assisting the piping design group in resolving routine layout and detailing problems.
• Providing technical and advisory assistance to relevant departments and discipline.
• NORSOK, ASME B31.3, CaesarII, API Codes, EN-13480, PED,
• Know and understand the principles of piping arrangement and supporting.
• Knowledge of Piping/Stress department workflow.
• Take responsibility for quality and timelines of pipe stress deliverables
• Experience in trouble-shooting pipe stress issues at industrial sites, identify and recommend solutions
• Perform flange leakage checks. Perform relief valve reaction calculations.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian, both orally and in writing
Closing Date: 2020-02-11