Contract Worker - Technical Authority Coordinator / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Contract Worker - Technical Authority Coordinator
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP - 01.06.2022
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
- Coordinate and follow up deviations to applicable standard during Project with regards to Base Organization´s TA review and approvals.
- Coordinate specific TA reviews to assess the technical robustness, maturity and compliance of adopted disciplinary/technological solutions, their constructability and/or execution control methods, at his/hers own judgement.
- Interface and contribute with input to Technical specifications, documentation quality, changes, deviations and non-conformities related to Facilities systems for design activities and Construction activities settled as demand in the PSA rules and regulations.
- Issue TA assessment reports, transfer to Project and follow up actions
- Support the Project Team on demand, replying to specific “requests” in a documented and structured manner, including Energy Design Reviews
- Coordinate with all TA’s to assure smooth handover to Operations
- Responsible for Technical Authority in the Project, assuring that the Project delivers required documentation into agreed system to hand over from Project to Operations after Commissioning
- Be an active contributor in the Operation readiness Team, focusing on a proactive approach and good communication with Operations Technical, within Project and towards Contractor(s)
- Contribute to a good working environment
- Minimum Bachelor of Science within Engineering or equivalent (Electrical/Automation/Mechanical). Relevant experience can compensate for formal education
- Technical experience and knowledge from projects, construction and commissioning, and in general from offshore facilities and systems
- Good knowledge of Project Management Systems
- Proactive, focused on safety and on meeting project milestones
- Have in-depth knowledge of Norwegian regulations and standards within above mentioned area
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good professional foundation within above mentioned area and minimum 10 years’ experience within relevant area
Closing Date: 2020-01-31