Contract: Discipline Lead Piping & Layout / Norway
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Discipline Lead Piping & Layout
Work Location: Bergen
Start date: 10.02.2020 - 30.07.2021
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
The Discipline Lead Piping and Layout will be responsible for all activities in the project related to the area and report to the Engineering Manager.
The tasks in the period will typically be:
- Be a member of the Engineering team
- Liaise with other engineering disciplines within the project
- Prepare invitations to tender and perform bid evaluations in order to select EPCI Contractor
- Liaise with the EPCI Contractor in execution of the work - Ensure a safe and reliable project is realized
- Perform studies and contribute to developing additional scope of work in parallel to the new MEG train - etc.
- Mechanical engineer with minimum 5 years piping and layout experience from projects in Norwegian sector, experience with TR2000 is preferred.
- Language skills: English: Working, Norwegian: Working
- Language requirements English
Closing Date: 2020-02-06