E&I Engineer / Norway
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract position: E&I Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date:01.02.2020 - 31.08.2020 med mulighet for forlengelse
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
- Lead projects and teams within E&I discipline
- Perform general instrumentation design and component selection, typical as a part of a project team.
- Cooperate and advise the Design Engineers in the project team for optimal design solutions with respect to E&I.
- Perform E&I analysis, diagrams, routing, drawings and technical documentation for projects
- Familiarize with the relevant E&I standards for offshore installations.
- Familiarize with the relevant parts of DWELLOP QA, HSE procedures, routines and instructions
- Participate in the continuous improvement processes and complete their work in keeping with the procedures, routines and instructions within DWELLOP’s QA system.
- Have a joint responsibility for the completion of projects and work tasks, and focus on the critical factors of completion time, cost and quality..
- Good understanding and wide application of technical theories and concepts of electrics.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with report writing and schematics / drawings.
- Knowledge and application of technical standards, principles, electric design and calculations.
- Education: Minimum B.Sc. in electrical engineering, Experience: Minimum 5 years relevant experience
Knowledge about software development:
- Machine PLC software development (Siemens S7-300 and S7-1500)
- Machine HMI Development SIL software development (V-model)
- Control technology (PID/ fuzzy/ neural network regulators) and tuning of hydraulic system controllers
- Different bus communication protocols
Knowledge about control system hard ware:
- AutoCAD electrical
- Development of wiring diagram, block diagram, termination diagram, EX enclosure layout
- Construction and development drawings for control and electrical systems
- VFD selection
- Motor starter selection
- Basic knowledge what performance level and SIL is and design/ calculation (SISTEMA) of control system to meet required levels
Knowledge about field equipment:
- Offshore process instrumentation
- Electric motor selection
- Lighting selection
- Lighting/ lux calculation
- Solenoid selection
- Cable routing
- Offshore earth requirements
- F&G requirements and selection
- Experience from hands-on E&I installation (instrument mounting, cable pulling/ termination, gland termination)
Closing Date: 2020-02-03