Contract: Construction Supervisors EIT/Electrical / Norway
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Construction Supervisors EIT/Electrical
Work Location: Haugesund
Start date: 01.04.2020 - 31.12.2021
Option period: 2 x 3 months
Number of consultants: 2
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Ensure that all construction activities related to Electrical are planned, performed and documented in accordance with the project specifications.
- Monitor all Electrical construction activities with emphasis on quality, schedule and HSE.
- Plan/ participate in audits/verifications as required.
- Ensure that Contractors personnel are qualified in accordance with contract requirements.
- Participate in inspection activities according to the ITP as required.
- Participate in MC punch-out, and verification. Monitor MC status.
- Establish a good and constructive relationship towards Contractor.
- Review selected drawings and documents issued by EPC Contractor.
- Report deviations and highlight problem areas to Construction Lead DSM
- Assist in commissioning activities if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within Electrical/Instrument/Telecommunication
- Minimum 5-year experience from similar position in previous projects.
- A strong team player with ability to handle high work load
- Language requirements English and Norwegian
Closing Date: 2020-02-03