Contract: Stress Analyses Engineer - Senior / Norway
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Stress Analyses Engineer - Senior
Work Location: Oslo
Start date: ASAP - 30.09.2020
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated!
- Perform stress analyses on piping systems by use of Caesar II software.
- Use Excel, FEA Tools, PDMS/E3D in pipe stress work.
- Required good knowledge in Fatigue calculations according DNVGL-RP-203 sec.1,sec 2, sec 5 & app F1.1 and F1-2 for relative movements between modules causing fatigue in pipes.(e.g. Bridge piping)
- Required Knowledge in develop advanced Excel spreadsheets for finding relative deflection between module due to Wave motion data for fatigue calculation.
- Required good knowledge in Standards like Norsok, Statoil TR’s, API 610, API 617, ASME standards, NEMA-SM23, (Compressor piping)
- Close cooperation with both piping designers, pipe support designers and ability to advice designers in piping design and routing.
- Analyses to be acc. to relevant standards and include loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
- Master or Bachelor degree
Required Work Experience:
- Min 10-15 years EPC new build experience.
- Experienced user of Caesar II software for stress calculations.
- Experience with fatigue calculations for piping acc. to DNVGL-RP-203 sec.1,sec2, sec 5 & app F1.1 and F1-2
- Experience in static, dynamic (slug, surge etc.)
- Excel spreadsheet for stress calculations.
- Some offshore experience and fabrication experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of Equinor TR requirements and good multi discipline understanding.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
- Have good communication skills and communicate well in English, both orally and in writing.