Site Integration Manager / Netherlands
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
- Responsible that site functional SPA’s (single point of accountability) input is provided with the right level of knowledge and the right time.
- Integrate technical, business, logistics and manufacturing functions to develop and finalize the project scope during the right time at the several phases of the project.
- Responsible for the safety and compliance input of the project through the SPA’s in all phases ( PIPE model) of the project.
- Liaise with the authority engineering supervisor that all authority engineering aspects are implemented in the project activities in the project “road map” at the different project phases.
- Liaise/interface with the site SPA’s and the project development manager.
- Ensure systemic approach that all elements of site integration are covered in the scope of the project.
- Responsible for all the functional inputs into the activities and the deliverables of the Neste “PIPE” stage gated model in all phases of the project.
- Setting and monitoring the integration activities of the PIPE model road map
- Academic study in Chemical or Mechanical engineering
- Potential to grow further in next 2-3 years
- 5+ years’ experience with industrial and preferably refinery business
- Line managenemnt and project experience
- Hands-on experience in the industry
- Communicates easily at all levels in the organization. Is approachable. Good listener with self-confidence.
- Achieves results by enabling the team to create solutions and can be sparring partner if required.
- Systematic & Analytical thinking, Champion of change management, Delegation & empowerment, Personal Strength & maturity, Cultural awareness, People manager
Closing date: 2020-02-28 12:00:00
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020