QA/QC Authority Engineer / Netherlands
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
- Ensuring compliance with authority requirements in all phases of Projects and MOC's (feasibility, definition, implementation, commissioning);
- Verify impact of projects and modifications on life-cycle documents, Safety Case (Veiligheidsrapport) including related documents, and studies. Ensure final completion and re-issue of these documents;
- Liaise with authoritive bodies during all phases of projects and modifications to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and approval of design and construction;
- Implement requirements regarding Quality Assurance and Authority Engineering in contracting;
- Develop, implement and execute Project QA/AE Plan for each project with special focus on competence verification of key disciplines (flange technicians, welders, E&I commissioning technicians);
- Ensure preparation of the correct FAT/SAT’s, including scheduling, resource allocation and execution, in conjunction with Neste Engineering Services or other engineering partners;
- Ensure contractor’s commitment to fulfil Project QA/AE Plan. The organisation and level of resourcing shall be capable of meeting the requirements is detailed in the Project QA/AE Plan;
- Evaluate and improve MOC / Project preparation and execution;
- Ensure compliance with authority requirements in the business-as-usual work process (maintenance and operations).
- Bachelor in electrical, instrumentation or mechanical engineering
- Minimum 7 years of experience in turnarounds and projects of the petrochemical plants.
- Language skills: proficient in Dutch and English (verbal and written).
- Good communicating skills at various levels, from management to operational level;
- Being able to steer and coach contractor teams to ensure or enhance the desired level of quality.
- Being able to chair QAQC-meetings with contractors
- Capable of giving clear presentations to all levels of staff, from technicians to management.
Closing date: 2020-02-28 12:00:00
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020