Sr. Engineer - Well Integrity (Drilling Assurance) / United Arab Emirates
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Salary:||$1 per month|
- To be a Subject Matter Expert in Well Integrity covering total Well Life Cycle Integrity Management Processes, Design, Construction, Operation, maintenance and Intervention and repairs, PM inspections, Well Risk Management, Well Monitoring and Data collection, IT/Software. with fair knowledge of drilling activities.
- Develop compliance programs & strategy for Will Integrity function.
- Participate in drilling compliance assurance verifications
- Support the Specialist, Compliance (Drilling Assurance) in his/her functions, and act on behalf during his/her absence.
- Develop/Conduct annual Drilling & Well Integrity Compliance Assurance Program.
- Identify the key risk areas of Well Integrity operations for compliance assurance assessment.
- Perform Compliance Trend Analysis and generate key insights
- Prepare verification reports and presentations
- Identify business risks consequences and provide best practices to achieve optimum balance of technical, safety, operations, and integrity aspects.
- Follow-up and validate the action plans.
- Support Specialist – Compliance, Drilling Assurance in delivering Drilling & Well Integrity Compliance Assurance assessments and lead the exercise in his/her absence.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with wide experience in Offshore Industry and good understanding of key disciplines viz. Drilling/ Well Integrity, Engineering, HSE, and Asset Integrity.
- +10 years of relevant experience in Oil & Gas industry with 5 years in a senior position in Offshore Well Integrity function.
- Possess Excellent problem solving skills
- Sound Knowledge of international codes and oil & gas industry standards
- Good experience in preparation of reports and presentations.
- Conversant in relevant technical networks and proficient in English
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020