Contract: Fracturing Supervisor / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Currently Queensland’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase. As such we are now seeking an experienced Frac Supervisor to work on a contract basis across contracts in Queensland and South Australia.
Essential requirements include current:
- Platform/rig (High Pressure side) of the fracturing treatment
- Multi stage proppant frac operations and high pressure frac treatments, in desert/ remote locations
- High HHP treatments, including CO2 and N2 applications
- Experience and exposure to coiled tubing and wire line operations when utilized in conjunction with fracturing operations
- In charge of field operations, organizing crews, equipment, logistics and transportation
- Coordinating all stimulation vessel and associated 3rd party service company operations/activities involved
- Supervising and training new and less experienced Frac Operators to perform duties
In return for your commitment you will be offered excellent day rates on ongoing contracts along with genuine career progression and the opportunity to establish yourself with an international expert in Oil and Gas.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020