Contract: Pipeline Integrity Engineer / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||CAD55 - CAD65 per hour|
The client, a large Oil and Gas operator, is currently seeking a Pipeline Integrity Engineer for a contract in Chatham, ON.The individual must be local or have their own accommodations, as no LOA is given.
- Create, manage, and maintain integrity assessment programs and plans to ensure pipelines remain safe, environmentally responsible, reliable, and in compliance with the requirements of applicable standards and regulations.
- Assessment of threats to pipelines and facilities components and associated probability-of- failure (POF) values, estimating pipeline risk based on POF, assessment of risk associated with High Consequence Areas (HCA), identifying risk mitigation opportunities for HCAs.
- Assessment of pipeline retrofitting for in-line inspection, selection of inspection technologies and techniques, investigation, analysis, and prescribed remediation of anomalies identified by inspection, modeling growth of indications and issuing digs for remediation, recommending re-inspection frequency of pipelines.
- Provides technical support on integrity matters, including consultation on designs and procedures.
- Investigate and recommend new inspection techniques and technologies.
• University Degree in Engineering.
• Minimum of 4 years engineering experience.
• Valid class G drivers’ license
• Strong Computer skills and ability to work within various MS Office applications including Excel and Powerpoint
• Ability to think analytically and perform detailed analysis.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects at one time and meet defined timelines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and team skills.
• Ability to influence without authority.
• Organized and strategic thinker.
NICE TO HAVES:
• Professional Engineer (P.Eng) designation in Canadian jurisdiction
• Experience working in the pipeline or utility industry
• This role will be stationed in the Chatham office. Some travel may be required between offices and to occasionally to work sites.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020