Contract: Facilities Manager / AlgeriaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
Title: Facilities Manager - Camps)
Manage a multi cultural, multi language workforce providing logistical support to core hydrocarbon production business at remote desert locations. Including, but not limited to:-
* Life camp services (multiple camp locations housing +2,000 personnel).
* Ground transportation & heavy equipment fleet (+300 light vehicles +50 pieces of heavy equipment including cranes, forklifts, generators, light plants, vacuum trucks).
* Manage company personnel and contractor service providers involved in life camp operation and maintenance. Includes catering, maintenance, office services, water & sewage treatment, power generation, recreational facilities and landscaping.
* Manage company personnel and contract service providers involved in road transport and heavy equipment support of operations.
* Identify and manage repairs and upgrades to infrastructure & assets.
* Budget and follow all financial aspects of logistics support including budget preparation and cost control of approved budgets.
* Manage all aspects of contract preparation, bidding process technical and commercial evaluations and implementation for logistics service contracts
* Provide an ongoing review of workflow and work processes with the objective of identifying areas/processes of high cost/low efficiency
Our Client is a foreign operator in Algeria who are currently producing oil from three major projects.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in a related discipline (such as Hospitality, Hotel Management, or Business Administration) OR
* Equivalent work experience in remote camp or facilities management plus relevant certifications/training
* Significant experience in remote camp or facilities management - so has likely worked in the Oil & Gas, Mining, Logging or Scientific Research industries.
* Experience in supervisory or management position; of both individuals and outsourced services
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* English & French with Arabic desirable.
* Valid national driving licence with International Driving Permit