Contract: Graduate Quantity Surveyor / EnglandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 3-6 months|
The Client is searching for a newly graduated Quantity Surveyor to assist on some high profile power generation projects on their Blyth site . They should have good computer skills, competent in both Excel and Word, and ideally a working knowledge of MS Access. This is a great opportunity for a Graduate to learn and develop through supervision of a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a high profile client.
* Collate and file record Sheets.
* Tabulate cumulative accounts.
* Chase and liaise with the respective engineers to ensure all records are collected / signed / and filed.
* Prepare period billings.
* Issue Invoices and Accounts, and monitor debt.
* Liaise with the customer over any issues raised on accounts / and assist invoice clearing
* Check input costs where possible, and reconcile against cumulative accounts.
* Prepare information for Period CVR's (Cost Value Reconciliation)
* Summarise all period movements and flag notable changes for management action.
* Input Sub-Contract requests, and monitor and control sub-contract accounts.
* Collate information from Engineers Flash Reports for reconciliation, and review against budget.
* Prepare forecasts and assist in business planning.
Our client is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. They operate in around 100 countries employing over 145,000 people.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Collate and tabulate data into Excel accurately with the minimum amount of supervision.
- The Candidate must have a logical mind able to reason make sense of the information being collated on individual accounts.
- Must present themselves for duties in a professional manner.
- Candidate must be capable of working to deadlines
- Show commitment to the role and their own personal development
- Willingness to learn and listen