Contract: Quality & Control Operator / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
Consolidated knowledge, experience and understanding of Control and Monitoring systems with particular reference to Security and Emergency Control Rooms - essential.
* Minimum two years' experience in field operations or security operations at other projects - essential. Optionally, at least three years 'in house' experience of security control systems monitoring and administration.
* Knowledge and understanding of how CCTV technology system works including Video Management Applications - an advantage.
* Knowledge and understanding of how Electronic Access Control System works - an advantage.
* Knowledge and understanding of how security early detection systems work (Radars, Fiber Optic Systems, Extreme Long Range Thermal Imaging Systems) - an advantage.
* Knowledge and understanding of Standard Operating Procedure principle - an advantage.
* Experience and understanding of problem solving techniques - an advantage.
* Experience and understanding of emergency response process - an advanta