Insulation / Painting Superintendent / Thailand
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
* Responsible for supervising the corresponding Subcontractors and the preparation of required information for an effective system of supervision control.
* Oversees the daily activities at work site, including scheduling of supervisors, delivery of equipment and materials, and progress of the project.
* Works with subcontractors to complete project within the given budget and timeframe.
* Resolves contract disputes and arranges any necessary order changes.
* Responsible for maintaining up-to-date records and drawings.
* Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Monitor the contract programmers, identifying problems and proactively seeking/implementing solutions when appropriate.
* Ensure first class QA/QC and HSE on site activities.
* Conduct action to limit the same.
* Ensure all tradesmen are fully conversant to the procedures required by the project standards, and their qualifications are current
* Regularly conducting toolbox talk with work force.
* Coordinate the day to day activities with subcontractor supervisors.
* Hold the responsibility for stage acceptance of the Quality Programmed Inspection and Test plans.
* Liaises with the quality department and its procedures
* Reports directly to the Site Superintendent
* Monitor the progress activities weekly
* Engineer or equivalent
* Petrochemical, Oil and Gas industry
* 5- 10 years in Site Supervision
* Experience in Construction and Oil & Gas Industry