Contract: Mail Room Clerk II / Texas
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
* Provides receipt, safe delivery and processing of mail and light parcels within the assigned facility(ies).
* Sorts incoming/inter-office mail and light parcels for delivery to addressees.
* Processes outgoing parcels, pouch, domestic or international Mails.
* Assures that mail is processed in accordance with relevant governing bodies' regulations & guidelines.
* Works safely at all times.
* Maintains addresses associated to sorting mail/parcels.
* Assures that work station is up-to-date and accurate.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
* Moving towards full competency.
* Requires a broader, general understanding of discipline.
* Identifies problems and develops potential solutions.
* Makes decisions within well defined parameters.
The successful candidate must have great customer service skills.