Contract: Solar Farm Construction Manager / Texas
|Duration:||Contract - permanent|
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for providing overall management of the design, construction and commissioning of a utility scale Solar Park and
The Project Manager will work with the Owner Engineer to oversee the design of the project and will work with our on-site Construction Management team to manage and monitor the work and provide training and mentoring. The candidate must have experience managing large, complex construction projects.
Essential Job Functions
* Manage the Project Team including the Contractors, the Owner-Engineer, the on-site Construction Management Team and the Project Administrator. The on-site team will include a staff of 7 to 10 persons including site management, safety, logistics, and quality control.
* Conduct Weekly Meetings including Design Reviews, Coordination with the local Utility, and Site Coordination.
* Prepare weekly and monthly reports for Progress, Safety and Quality.
* Manage Contracts, Invoices, Change Order Requests, Submittals and RFI's.
* Prepare Cost Forecast Reports.
* Assist with the management of the Project Schedule and Schedule Updates.
* Assist with developing and implementing the Inspection, Testing, and Commissioning Plans.
* Manage the Interconnection Process and Project Close-Out.
* Assist with the development and implementation of the Document Controls Processes.
* Provide Training and Mentoring to the on-site Construction Management Team.
* Build, foster, and maintain a collaborative working environment within the Project Team.