Director of Applications/Lead Developer / TexasClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Job Title: Director of Applications/Lead Developer
Job Type: Direct Hire
Salary/Pay Rate: competitive base + bonus
Job Location: Houston, TX
Seeking a Director of Applications to lead our internal application development team. This is a hybrid role that requires hands on Application Developer who can manage and lead the team as well. This person will lead product development lifecycle of web services, APIs, web and mobile applications and enterprise portals. Candidate will be using Microsoft platform primarily Azure PaaS, .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, Angular, SharePoint, WCF, WPF, SQL Server and SharePoint for custom solutions as well as SSIS, DW and ADF for COTS integration. Candidate should also have experience with AzureDevOps and SCRUM/DevOps framework for project delivery. This position directly supervises a staff of 5 (3 Sr. Custom App Developers, 1 Jr. Developer, 1 SharePoint Developer).
* Lead and manage the team members in application development (.NET and SharePoint).
* Lead System integration of COTS.
* Lead design and development of solutions to streamline and automate complex business processes.
* Work closely with counterparts in Infrastructure, PMO and Support to build and deploy solution and transition support.
* Integrity/Ethical Conduct
* Honesty & Respect
* Customer Focus
* Results Driven
* A bachelor's degree, or its foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related technical field.
* 6 years of experience developing applications using full-stack Microsoft platforms, including .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, and SQL.
* 6 years of experience developing, analyzing, and performing optimization of code.
* 2 years of experience leading teams and developers.
* 2 years of experience working on Azure or other cloud component-based solutions.
* 2 years of experience leading technical teams in end-to-end development of Microsoft-based solutions.
* 2 years of experience using the Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) now called Azure DevOps of the Microsoft Visual Studio environment to develop and test applications.
* U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder