Contract: Power Interface Consultant / Kazakhstan
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
Higher Technical preferred; Electrical Engineer. Minimum Grade 5 Electrical or above.
Minimum 5 year experience in oil and gas industry
Must be familiar with:
* Enactments and other legal documents of RK related to position held and performed duties (e.g. laws, regulations, resolutions, instructioins, standards and technical conditions)
* Should have knowledge of requirements, work methods, power operation procedures and instructions for the assets in his area of responsibility.
* Should be well-versed in job functions, roles and responsibilities of each position within the Reliability Engineering, and Base Operations organization.
* Should know safe work practices and procedures related to the prevention and elimination of "At Risk" Electrical Task and Installations.
* Should be familiar with all steps concerning the Safe Isolation of Electrical Feeders and equipment..
* Should know the basics of planning and scheduling to meet project deliverables.
* Should be able to read and understand engineering drawings and One-Line electrical details.
* Able to apply simple electrical calculations during review of Tie-In Review Sheets, Electrical Connection Permits, and Engineering Job Packages in order to assure Electrical Package Validations.
* Rules of labor and safety protection, standards of production sanitation, fire safety regulations