GS Administration Coordinator / Thailand
* Perform secretarial works and office support.
* Supervising, and evaluating staff members.
* Delegating tasks and ensuring that they are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
* Greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate parties.
* Conducting benefit enrollment process.
* Payroll and Benefits support to HR Manager to final review and process.
* Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system.
* Review invoices for payment both of HR and Admin department.
* Maintaining current HR files and databases.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Bechelor degree in accounting and/or finance
5 years of experiences in related field and have a good knowledge of power plant business
Accounting principles, financial practices, economic analysis, risk analysis