Subcontracts Administrator / Thailand
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 month|
* Implement the Division Responsibilities Matrix which records the Project's agreed assignment of various (sub)contract management tasks and the Standard Work Process Procedures applicable to (Sub)Contract Administration.
* Administers assigned (sub)contracts maintaining a continual review of progress and providing management with information regarding projected financial or technical difficulties.
* Coordinates with designated staff on operational activities affecting contractual rights and obligations, (sub)contract performance, (sub)contract administration and other major matters.
* Administers moderately complex contract changes by negotiating with customer personnel and obtaining settlement.
* Administers information programs to ensure mutual understanding of (sub)contract terms and conditions.
* Prepares periodic status reports for management.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Experience with other companies in Oil & Gas industry.
* Experience in developing contract types, fee arrangements and contract terms.
* Experience in developing and recommending potential solutions to contractual problems to management.