Senior Accountant / Thailand
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 month|
* Manage and control the recording of Sales & Costing (Prepare Raw Material Goods In-transit report).
* Analysis of all inventory transaction modules in the general ledger system. Monitor and ensure that inventory - the cutting tool is posted correctly
* Prepare cost analysis and/or any AD-Hoc requests
* Coordinate with Materials staff to verify physical count/cycle count result
* Prepare and update standard cost
* Monitor and ensure to close job
* Provide Support data for the weekly trend update.
* Manage and maintain records of Fixed Asset, General Ledger, and Annual Operating Plan (AOP or Budget).
* Analyze and control AOP variances to actual spend, communicate to end-users and department manager for action plans to control expenses within the AOP level.
* Control fixed asset books (Thai GAAP, US GAAP, Thai Tax Asset), manage the standard difference on depreciation period and policy.
* Review Inter-company transactions data Axle vs Gear.
* Analyze assigned balance sheet accounts and create detailed supporting schedules GLCM, Flux, SAD.
* Review accounts and reports for accuracy
* Apply accounting principles to monitor and analyze financial information, and prepare specialized reports
* Research and resolve accounting issues.
* Prepare monthly journal entries inclusive of supporting documentation and appropriate descriptions for both Thai GAAP and HFM Journal entries for US GAAP adjustment.
* Participate in the development of the AOP, forecast and weekly trend.
* Assist with quarterly and annual audit support.
* Ensures adherence to and communicate the accounting policies and procedures
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
* Have at least 5-7 years experiences in manufacturing accounting, ERP and accounting reconciliation/variance analysis skills.
* Knowledge of ERP systems. SAP are an advantage.
* Good command in English written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with management, team members, cross-functional teams and business partners.
* Active personality with strong communication skills, logical thinking, and responsibility
* Able to work extra time as required per accounting closing schedule cut-off or ad-hoc request by management