VP, Company Secretary / Thailand
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Effectively perform functional accountability below:
* Manage process of setting detailed plan, work process and procedure regarding corporate secretary in order to develop periodic and systematic process and ensure work effectiveness
* Manage and control over BoD's direction and policy deployment in order to ensure that those actions and decisions are communicated and followed up where necessary
* Manage and control over resolutions, requests and initiatives arising from BoD and BoD Committees in order to ensure that those actions and decisions are communicated and followed up where necessary
* Manage process of coordinating with corporate governance agency e.g. SET, SEC, IOD, Thai Listed Company Association in order to continuously improve CG system, update rules, regulations and best practices, and exchange relevant information and data
* Manage development of CG information and materials to be disclosed to all relevant stakeholders via both informal and formal channels
* Manage process of coordinating with Communications Department to promote the Company's corporate governance to both internal and external parties in order to ensure correct understanding and maintain good corporate image
* Manage process of providing advice and recommendation to BoD members, executives, and employees of the Company and its subsidiaries with respect to their roles and responsibilities as well as to facilitate them to comply with applicable corporate governance policy, standard, rules and regulations
* Manage and organize annual shareholders' meeting as well as extraordinary shareholders' meeting (if any) and prepare necessary materials in order to ensure compliance with rules and regulations
* Manage process of liaison with relevant internal teams as well as SEC/SET in order to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of facts distributed to SEC/SET and/or shareholders e.g. 56-1 and annual report
2. Develop department action plan of department to provide guideline and instruction for team
3. Supervise, monitor and control utilization of CAPEX and OPEX to ensure optimal corporate benefit, as well as alignment with budget plan
4. Ensure the development of a capable and motivated team to sustain organization profitable growth
5. Manage, monitor, and evaluate performance of subordinates to ensure achievement of department goal and target
6. Ensure operational compliance with dtac's policies and regulatory requirement to drive towards sustained operation and promote corporate governance
7. Evaluate and manage risk to be within acceptable risk level in order to minimize potential business disruption 8. Collaborate and support on corporate agenda upon request
* Bachelor's or Higher in Laws or related.
* Minimum 8 years' experience in Corporate Secretary function to the Board of Directors in listed company.
* At least 3 years in supervisory or managerial experience in a position that exercised corporate secretary control role.
* Strong knowledgeable in laws and regulations governing, or having attended training courses concerning corporate secretarial practices
* Having knowledge and understanding about corporate governance principles and best practices
* Being independent and straightforward in the discharge of duties and provision of both recommendations and comments
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels; and the confidence to provide support to high-level and board members;
* The ability to prioritize work and to work well under pressure; plus, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Fluent in English both verbal and written.