Contract: Completion Manager / Norway
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Completion Manager
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• Input to project the Mechanical Completion.
• Hand over and commissioning requirements. Develop commissioning strategy, which will form the basis of Completion milestones required for Construction.
• Develop jointly with Construction an integrated Construction/Completion execution planning.
• Focus on safety, quality and client’s satisfaction.
• Input to project plan for all Commissioning work including activity descriptions, activity sequencing and dependencies, man hour estimated and milestones.
• Report progress for all Completion/Commissioning activities
• Ensure that necessary procedures are identified and implemented.
• Ensure that the project is executed in accordance with the established work processes and procedures and make improvements as required.
• Identify and assign responsibility for all elements of the work in his/hers group.
• Ensure that the personnel in his/hers group understand their tasks and responsibilities.
• Conduct regular meetings with Client for matters within his/hers area of responsibility as required.
• Be the authority with respect to mobilization and demobilization of personnel, within his/hers area of responsibility.
• Input to cost/budgets.
• Identify and ensure that the HSE & Quality requirements of the contract are fulfilled within his/hers area of responsibility.
• The Completion Manager report to the Project Manager. Cooperation and interface with most of the other project organization units.
Ensure a good team spirit, be inspiring, enthusiastic and demonstrate an active HSE leadership. The Completion Manager will report to the Project Manager.
• Minimum Bcs Education
• Experience with Completion Management
• Experience from Topside Greenfield and Brownfield project, preferable FPSO
• Detail knowledge of Norwegian continental Shelf requirements, Norsok Standards & DNV
Closing Date: 2020-02- 07