Contract: Senior Project Manager / Norway
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Senior Project Manager
Work Location: Oslo
Start date: 03.02.2020 - 29.01.2021
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
• Represent the execution organization in the bid phase ensuring a high-quality bid with respect to project structuring and estimation, risk evaluation, contract setup and scheduling
• Manage multidiscipline EPC project in accordance with the project contract and in accordance with companys guidelines
• Overall responsible for HSE, Scope, Financial, QA and Project planning in the project execution phase
• Contact management towards internal and external business partners and stakeholders
• Establishing and implementation of claim strategy enabled by project structure, contract understanding and communication
• Some travelling is to be expected
• Proven experience executing engineering projects in split locations, a proven ability to lead and work in a multicultural environment and to secure deliverables.
• Enforce hands-on engagement with teams to solve problems and remove obstacles to secure planned progress
• If you are a Project manager with Engineering background and have minimum 8-10 years of experience with EPC multidiscipline engineering projects, we would like to hear from you. It is important that you have excellent cooperation skills, the ability to structure your work and that you are proficient in oral and written English.
Closing Date: 2020-02-03