Contract: Web Integration Advisor / Canada
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||North York, Canada|
Job Title: Web Integration Advisor Work Location: North York, Ontario Start/End Date: February 3, 2020 to February 1, 2021 Key Accountabilities:
- Support the web integration phase II project; tracking project status and performance and analyzing the successful completion of short-and long-term goals
- Work with an external vendor and Technical Information Support (TIS) advisors to make recommendations related to content structure and navigation
- Understand and work with existing tools (COVEO, Google Search) to identify content gaps and best practices for website search strategy
- Align with other website initiatives that will impact the web integration project including My Account/ CIS implementation and others
- Assist in the development of a testing and implementation plan that will allow for cutover to a new infrastructure with no impact to stakeholders
- Develop and write content in consultation with internal stakeholders that adheres to brand guidelines, and aligns to our core values and supports our overall corporate brand and reputation
- Ensure adherence to accessibility standards
- Establish and maintain day-to-day relationships with new and existing vendors.
- You have a university degree in web content management or a related field and 5+ years of directly related experience.
- A proven leader with experience in coaching and developing a team to achieve maximum potential.
- Provide excellent client and customer focus while interacting with multiple, competing and tight deadlines.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
- Experience undertaking similar projects an asset.
- Project management experience is an asset
- Experience with Sitecore and Coveo tools are preferred
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020