Contract: Land Surveyor / United States
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Houston, United States|
- The candidate will need to clear DISA to be on this project. Prefer a local candidate who can coordinate with personnel located on the west side of Houston, TX for mapping, project management etc. and travel to Sweeny, TX for land surveying.
- The RPLS must be registered in Texas to produce certified plats for our client.
- Experience with survey work involving boundary and topography, rights- of-way utilities, oil and gas facilities, pipelines.
- Experience researching record-of-surveys and locating monuments
- Experience preparing legal descriptions, filing plats, recording surveys, and preparing easements.
- Must have knowledge in Global Positioning Systems (GPS) survey methods, electronic data collection, the
- processes and computer programs necessary for survey data review and transfer to mapping. Proficient in AutoCAD, Total Station, Geoid 12B, Trimble R10.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record required.
- Review project survey requirements and develop a written plan for the execution of the activities needed to meet those requirements.
- Monitors the survey personnel’s performance of activities, completion of documentation
- Monitors the overall survey tasks for compliance to project requirements.
- Identifies changes in work scope, variance in scheduled completion or budgeted costs.
- Implements the necessary actions to incorporate work changes and if possible maintain progress schedules and budgeted costs. Document any required changes in schedules and budgeted costs as a result of work scope changes.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020