HSE Training Supervisor / Qatar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
HSE Training Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technical Discipline.
- NEBOSH IGC/Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Relevant years of experience in a similar organization and minimum years in supervisory roles.
- Analyse and identify HSE training needs for all site personnel and develop the training plan & key performance indicators (KPIs) in accordance with the annual HSE plan and company policies & procedures in order to be able to address competency gaps.
- Plan and conduct HSE training programs for all operations in order to create awareness and promote a safe working environment across the division to be able to map out annual training plans for the HSE department.
- Provide HSE training to contractors for company major projects, during shutdowns, star-up and commissioning activities and ensure their full understanding of the company’s HSE guidelines and standards to minimize risk impact of non- compliance.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Expertise in maintaining all safety measures and norms effectively.
- Must have experience in the preparation of course materials, course outlines, lesson plans, power point presentations and written/practical assessments.
- Must have experience in conducting classroom and practical trainings and assessments.
- Strong training presentation, coordination, evaluation and planning skills.
- Experience in the field of managing safety aspects in similar industries.
- Good knowledge of main safety procedure.
- Ability to investigate
- Ability to document manuals
- Risk Assessment skills
- Ability to integrate
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020