Maintenance Supervisor / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar discipline from a reputable university.
- Relevant years of experience with minimum years in a supervisory position.
- Good technical and operational knowledge of container operations.
- Good people and performance management skills.
- Job holder is required to supervise the maintenance and the engineering function and to ensure all port equipment is running smoothly in order to provide a safe and efficient working environment.
- Key decisions having significant impact on the department are referred to Head of Mobile Equipment / Crane RTGs for approval before implementation.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, along with CMMS and EAMS.
- Advanced decision-making skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficiency in English (must).
- Excellent skill in leading teams from a multi-cultural background.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and external partners/advisors through collaboration & teamwork in a non-hierarchical relationship framework.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
- Outstanding organising and planning skills.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020