Solution Sales Engineer / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
SOLUTION / SYSTEMS SALES ENGINEER
This role reports to Head of Sales in Thailand
* Drive profitable revenue growth through recognition and realization of opportunity with assigned accounts
* Manage major account relationships as the primary point-of-contact for day- to-day issues; including to manage and interpret client's requirements and expectations and convey them accurately to relevant technical teams.
* Ensure pro-active and sufficient communication with assigned accounts to exceed customer expectations
* Develop annual account action plans
* Conduct regular business reviews, and reports the status of ongoing activities, including any escalated activities to manager
* Work with internal Service Product Development teams, and drives new product/solution/technology presentations for assigned accounts
* Manage relationships with suppliers and execution teams both internal and external to ensure consistent high-quality service delivery
* Provide sales forecasts and other reports to manager as required
* Review and approve tender proposals and occasionally prepare cost calculations.
* Formulate tender and contract terms and conditions under guidance.
* Administer & maintain client sales database(s). Manage CRM data
* Support trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
* Meet sales/KPI targets.
* B Sc. / M Sc Degree in Engineering, or related food or process technology field
* Minimum 10 years' experience in similar industry with record of successful projects sales or other relevant experiences
* Experience in project execution, management is a pre
* Experiences and/or extensive process knowledge in Dairy / Food application sectors
* Good verbal, written and presentation skills in the English language are essential.
* Good computer skills with a sound knowledge of the following software packages, Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint).