Service Support Engineer / Home BasedClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
SERVICE SUPPORT ENGINEER
This role reports to Head of Service Support in Thailand
* Back Office service support
* Prepared proposals, technical evaluations and recommendations for systems upgrade, health checks, modifications.
* Handle customer claims / technical support requests, complicated warrantee cases, assist in preparing service reports
* Manage major account relationships as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day issues; including to manage and interpret client's requirements and expectations and convey them accurately to relevant technical teams.
* Ensure pro-active and sufficient communication to exceed customer expectations
* Work with internal Service Product Development teams, and drives new product/solution/technology presentations
* Support relationships with suppliers and execution teams both internal and external to ensure consistent high-quality service delivery
* Familiar with HSE regulations
* Familiar with design codes Mech / Elec
* Review and approve tender proposals and occasionally prepare cost calculations.
* Formulate tender and contract terms under guidance.
* Support trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
* Meet service delivery /KPI targets.
* B Sc. / M Sc. Degree in Engineering, or related food or process technology field
* Minimum 8 years' experience in similar industry with record of successful projects system upgrade, modifications, health, checks
* Experience in Servicing, engineering, site installation or commissioning is a prefer.
* Experiences and/or extensive process knowledge in Dairy / Food / Beverage application sectors
* Good verbal, written and presentation skills in the English language are essential.
* Good computer skills with a sound knowledge of the following software packages, Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint).