Facility Manager / Home BasedClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 year|
* Works out and improve effective plans/strategies to achieve higher working efficiency, productivity quality and innovation to achieve company policies, objectives and goals at effective cost.
* Controls inter-building communication installations and maintenance
* Follow up all problems occurring in responsible area and implement effective corrective action
* Plans and provide optimum effective headcount and organization.
* Controls all expenses in section to optimum level.
* Provides adequate and appropriate information with effective communication for both higher management and subordinates.
* Develops subordinates to meet working standards, performance and higher working abilities.
* Maintains a good working environment and motivate for effective innovation, waste elimination and other improvement.
* Motivates and supervise subordinates to ensure that safe, good housekeeping and working
* environment are maintained
* Coordinates and integrate all interface personnel and operation for best use of company resource and meet company rules and policies, objectives and goals.
* Analyses and standardizes various facilities procedures to improve efficiencies.
* A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks to the facilities unit.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil engineering, or related fields.
* At least 7 years of experience in Facility with at least 3 year in management level.
* Having working experience in manufacturing environment is required.
* Experienced in manufacturing/plant layout conceptual design.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and proven team leader
* Able to work to tight deadlines with cost conscious.
* Good English communication skills.