Contract: Senior Contracting & Procurement Adviser / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
The client is seeking a Senior Contracts & Procurement Adviser to join the Subsea and Pipelines team in the Perth office on a 12 month contract with possible extension.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategy development
- Request for tenders
- Tender evaluation
- Contract award
- Administration post-award
The Client is an independent Australian oil and gas company with a global presence playing a key role in supplying energy to our region.They are one of the worlds leading producers of liquefied natural gas, helping meet the demands for cleaner energy from Japan, China, Korea and other countries in the Asia Pacific region.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong end- to-end procurement and contracting experience
- Pre-award and contracting strategy experience is essential
- Exposure to the Oil and Gas industry
- Knowledge of Subsea and Pipelines markets is desirable
- Membership of CIPS would be well regarded