Contract: PDMS Engineer/Administrator / Malaysia
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
The role as PDMS Engineer is responsible to develop Information Standard Management for Engineering Design, Maintenance, and Reliability (1D Data, 2D Drawing, and Intelligent 3D Object Data).
* To set up the PDMS project database model, maintain and perform user support for the PDMS application with the various PDMS modules.
* To setup Engineering drawing and report format in PDMS for PDMS users as per project requirement.
* Prepare and update PDMS project spec and catalog.
* Prepare the Clash report and resolve any site clashing issue.
* Lead a team of 3D modeling designers to produce engineering drawing
* Prepare Piping and support MTO
* Act as the document custodian for producing and maintaining the 3D modeling procedure.
* Provide PDMS training for Designer.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical or Instrument Engineering
At least 3 years in Piping / Mechanical / Instrument Engineering Design, Maintenance or Reliability
Experience in Project Engineering, Project Management are preferable
Strong interpersonal, communication skill and good presentation
Ability to work with multiple groups and participate in multi-functional teams
**Only Malaysian candidates will be considered for this role**