Country HR Manager / DubaiClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The role holder is responsible and accountable for all HR activities in UAE Head Office and responsible for advising line management and HR on local and global HR policies.
He/she is responsible for the implementation, development and review of human resource working strategies to meet business objectives in line with UAE business strategies, company values, policies and procedures, HR & Admin best practice, external legislative requirements and compliance including actively participating in cross Mid-east projects relating to the formulation, implementation, development and review of future HR & Admin policies
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
1. 8 years+ relevant knowledge and experience in HR fields covering a breadth of activities, e.g. talent acquisition, training, people development, performance management, culture transformation
2. Must have expereince in Digital/technology driven past paced environnment
3. Strong and proven integrity record
4. Knowledge of UAE labor law and practice is required
5. Working in an international and matrix organization is highly required.
6. Being able to drive and deliver tasks/ projects, take strong responsibility, see needs and take actions on them
7. Strong hands on and can-do attitude, result-driven and influencing skills