Contract: SCADA Engineer Representative (Site Based) / SingaporeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
This opportuntiy is working for a leading renewable energy operator, on a Wind Farm project. Looking for an individual with site or yard experience preferable on a wind or offshore project.
Position and Project
Located on site/yard and to be the SCADA Engineers representative on site/yard for the supervision, and test of SCADA related packages during installation and stage 1 and stage 2 commissioning activities. To also be the site interface for SCADA related queries.
- To establish and lead a QHSE environment for the SCADA packages
- To establish SCADA site presence on site/yard providing an interface between site/yard and SCADA design team
- Produce SCADA SAT schedule in conjunction with SCADA project team members for inclusion into the overall site project plan
- To provide input to the site SIT and Commissioning plan and to provide assistance to SIT & HV commissioning team
- To supervise SCADA package SAT activities
- Secure quality of commissioning works and documentation
- Report installation/commissioning progress/participate in
- installation/commissioning meetings.
- Interface with site/yard installation and commissioning team to ensure SCADA related issues are cleared in a timely and professional manner
- To monitor the progress and quality of SCADA related site/yard activities and report to the SCADA Manager issues and overall progress with a view to confirm installation complete milestone
- To attend the SCADA FAT in order to gain system familiarization and to provide continuity into the SAT/SIT stage
- To oversee the receipt of SCADA package deliverables to site/yard and to monitor the safe movement and installation at the site/yard final location
- To attend site/yard installation/commissioning meetings as a SCADA project representative
- To liaise closely with the SCADA project team to ensure a smooth bi-directional flow of data/information between project and site/yard
- To be the single point of contact on site/yard for SCADA project team members. All project team site/yard works to be organized through the SCADA engineers Representative
- To be client witness for the SCADA SCS SAT, to sign off as test completed.
- To ensure other SCADA related package site documentation is provided in due time and to ensure SAT/as-built documentation is recorded and copied to site commissioning files
- Ensure QA/QC of SCADA related deliverables (Installation/SAT reports)
- Input into design comments for substation/platform to ensure a logical and safe installation/commissioning environment
- To develop a site NCR/Fault Register for all SCADA related deliverables and to ensure all SCADA specialists adhere to this system.
- SAT acceptance of SCS/HMI
- Manage SCADA specialist engineers on site for the SAT/commissioning of;
- Communication Network
- Radio System / Telephone System
- WTG SCADA and Grid Compliance
- Five (5) years of site-based installation/commissioning experience within the energy/utilities sector
- Qualified SCADA, EC&I engineer with experience of HV transmission and distribution
- GWO qualification and offshore experience for Yard/OSP activities
- Construction Safety Qualification for Site/Onshore works
- Strong communication and leadership skills. Ability to motivate, delegate and coordinate.
- Certificate of skill incl. validity of certificate shall be forwarded upon request.
If you are interested or have require any more information, please apply above.