Contract: Cost Engineer/Quantity Surveyor / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is pleased to offer the following key contract position: Cost Engineer/Quantity Surveyor
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: ASAP - 20.07.2021
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
- The position as Cost Estimator is accountable to deliver, maintain and oversee standard, consistent and realistic cost estimates reflecting the assessed risk parameters for each project for all phases of the Norway projects portfolio.
- Develop, implement and maintain a fit for purpose cost estimating norms/models in the phases leading up to project approval.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent, and minimum 5-10 years broad Cost Estimating experience from SURF and/or Development Projects.
- He/she should be fully familiar with cost estimating practices and procedures and be able to apply these to complex projects.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills together with the ability to interact with customers and contractors.
- Well-developed computer literacy and in-depth experience
Closing Date: 2020-01-29