HSE Manager - 5 Month Contract / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$50 - $55 per hour|
You will have a proven track record as a HSE Manager for at least 5 years and bring with you a wealth of experience in large construction projects. On a daily basis you duties will include but not be limited to.
- Monitoring construction progress;
- Ensuring the Project is delivered in accordance with the Project’s Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and requirements;
- Regularly reviewing compliance with the Project’s health, safety and environmental obligations under the Head Contract and any other regulation
- Issuing weekly and monthly report related to HSE matters along with the KPIs.
- Monitor and control the inspection and certificates related with equipment and tools on site, keeping updated the logs.
- Support the QA/QC Manager in the preparation of the Method of statements required for the Project.
- Provide health and safety training to all workers on site.
- Manage injury and compliance investigations.
- Develop and implement environment, health, and safety compliance plans
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020