Contract: QAQC Specialist / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science – preferably in Metallurgy or Welding Engineering.
- Relevant year’s minimum experience associated with Quality Assurance and Quality Control and/or Welding Engineering during execution of major projects in oil & gas industry including fabrication and installation of pipelines and offshore assets.
- Experience of fabrication and construction of Clad pipelines required.
- Experience in radiography, automatic ultrasonic testing and phased array ultrasonic testing.
- Minimum years’ experience working in the Middle East and minimum years’ experience of executing projects for, or shareholders.
- Verified experience working in Japan or German pipe manufacturing mills.
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality matters at project level and Senior Management.
- Communication and coordination across various organizations and with Contractors and Vendors in a multi-cultural environment.
- Persuasive man-management attributes are essential across all levels of the organization with an ability to establish and maintain open and responsive relationships.
- Applies extensive industry-based experience and knowledge to promote and establish existing systems, processes and procedures within a structured quality framework.
- Ensures the implementation of PMT Quality Management Surveillance Tools
- Assures that personnel responsible for the Engineering and Procurement Surveillance Plans comply with the deliverables of the plan as approved with frequent review of findings & metrics as they apply to approved Project Quality Plans.
- Provides specialist support and technical leadership for all welding and NDE related activities including specification development, review and approval of Contractors related documentation, development of ITT documentation.
- Provides input to the checklists when developing and planning assessments and verifications.
- Coordinates project-specific Quality Management training and orientation.
- Responsible for reviewing EPC Contractor's Quality Plans and Individual Quality Plans or procedures of Vendors/Sub-Vendors as required.
- Review and approval of EPC Contractor's schedule(s) for internal and external technical and quality audits and provision of PMT participation.
- Schedules and conducts Quality Management audits of PMT to ensure continued compliance to the Project Quality Management System and stewards audit findings to resolution and closure.
- Monitors EPC Contractors quality performance in EPC development with contributions to Quality Management surveillance metrics aligned with the approved Project Quality Plan.
- Leads and conducts root cause evaluations and/or Quality Investigations as directed by Assurance Manager.
- Assesses and evaluates Contractors responses to Deviation Requests, / Corrective Action Request / Non-Compliance Report or Specification Deviation Requests for correctness and completeness.
- Coordinates the Quality Management weekly report to the Assurance Manager.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020