Contract: E&I Designer / IndiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- The E&I Designer is expected to be adequately qualified regarding Electrical and Instrumentation items able to develop the E&I layouts and diagrams for design by applying relevant industry codes & standards and/or project specific standards in support of company proposals and projects.
- Should be good on application of AutoCAD 2D and 3D PDMS / E3D to produce high quality 3D model and fabrication drawings as per Industry and Safety standard with minimum guidance.
- The individual will be responsible for interfacing directly with the local engineering team as well as the regional offices to ensure compliance with Project requirements.
- Knowledge and exposure of offshore and Onshore Industry Design and Draft International standards & Codes.
- Preparation of E&I layout such as Cable Tray Layout, Inst. & JB Location Layout, Control Room layout, Switch Gear Room layout, Lighting & Earthing Layout, Fire & Gas Equipment, P & A system, MCT arrangement Etc.,
- Preparation of Cable blocks diagram and Cable & Junction Box schedule.
- Preparation of Single line diagram, E&I Interconnection diagram.
- Preparation of Instrument Hook up (Pneumatic and Process) Diagram.
- Preparation of wiring diagram, Installation standards and Loop diagram.
- Preparation of E&I support drawings.
- Preparation of material take off sheets related to Electrical and Instrument diagram work.
- Prepare & Draw Study of Vendor drawings for electrical, Mechanical packages and other disciplines.
- Ensure compliance with industry codes and standards as well as Company Policies, Procedures and guidelines.
- Keep a record of all field changes done during the site work and incorporate them in drawings to make them ''AS BUILT'' including any changes done.
- Co-ordinates and filling of all drawings and design documents related to instrument and electrical works and maintain proper indexing of all design documents
- VPS Engineering work Flow
- ISO Quality Process
- Project design / Customer Compliance
- Highly motivated, eager to contribute to the establishment of an effective and efficient design/ drafting team.
- High energy and the flexibility to perform under short time constraints to meet deadlines
- Schedule and Quality
- 5 to 8 years
- 1 year contract extendable
- Job Location Coimbatore- India
- Indian Nationality only.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020