Contract: QA/QC Engineer / AberdeenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 03/02/2020 - 31/12/2020|
QA-QC Engineer providing Operational Support for Wells
* Ensure all QA-QC standards are adhered to as per Legislation and OGUK Guidelines. Working within the Well Engineering Management System (WEMS), OGUK Guidelines, Codes, Standards, industry guidelines and best practices applicable to QA-QC (API, ISO, PED, ATEX, NDE/T, etc.)
* Use experience, expertise to ensure the effective implementation of the QA-QC Plan and associated inspection and test documents.
* Coordinate third party inspection activities for Wells equipment delivery and the disposition of any errors/omissions/faults with Wells Engineer(s).
* Conduct audits to ensure capability and compliance to quality and contractual requirements.
* Coordinate Wells NCR's, participating in quality reviews as required to determine root cause(s) and corrective action.
* Attend and participate in Contractor and supplier kick-off, pre-inspection meetings and site integration/verification testing.
* Coordinate the Wells Supplier performance review process.
* Provide QA-QC support to Supply Chain, for tendering and the management of equipment and service providers and their contracts.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Required certifications/ experience/licences
* Relevant Technical Degree/HND preferred but appropriate experience may be acceptable.
* Demonstrable QA-QC experience of drilling in UKCS.
* Demonstrable experience of jack-up or semi-submersible drilling rigs.
* Valid Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (BOSIET).
* Valid medical certification.
* Lead Auditor certificate and experience.
* Available to travel offshore and to onshore sites occasionally as required.