Contract: QA Manager / IraqClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months +|
Summary of Role:
The Quality Manager will ensure delivery of high standards of quality management for the project, and compliance with quality management process. The Quality Manager will manage quality in design, engineering, equipment manufacture, fabrication, installation, HUC and documentation through the various stages of the project. The QM will be responsible for establishing the project quality program and for close alignment with facilities delivery teams to develop joint quality objectives.
Responsibilities and Objectives:
The Quality Manager will be expected to develop a Quality Management organization, responsible for assuring adherence to the project Quality Plan.
* Develop Quality Objectives for Project
* Develop Project Quality Plan
* Ensure Quality Plan and Objectives in-line with Quality Management System (QMS) and the Integrity Management Standard
* Establish Contractor and Supplier QMS Strategy for Following CVP Stages
* Complete quality management component of Statement of Requirements and Basis of Design
* Ensure implementation of Engineering and Quality Management Guidelines
* Ensure that design and specification requirements are met by Suppliers and Contractors
* Develop quality management organizational planning and recruitment strategy
* Coordinate work cross-SPU with other major project quality and integrity activities
* Ensure compliance with document management strategy, especially for Vendors and Engineering Companies, and ensure consistency with SPU and Operation expectations
* Develop Quality Improvement Processes
Skills and Qualifications
* The post holder should have minimum ten years' experience in QA/QC activities.
* Strong experience relevant to QA/QC within the oil industry is preferred.
* Demonstrable commitment to Project's H, S & E implementation
* Excellent communication skills
* Demonstrable appreciation and resolution of social issues
* Ability to work effectively in an assurance role
* Experience in Contract awareness and application
* Good appreciation of planning and risk assessment and mitigation
* Previous experience of working within a multi-cultural and multi-discipline, multi- location environment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deliver exceptional results in difficult project environments.