IT Security Manager / Bangkok ProvinceClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Permanent - 1 month|
IT Security & Compliance Manager
* Monitor and enforce IT security policy and compliance as well as IT disaster recovery plan.
* Lead and manage IT security and compliance's projects, providing key input to develop and implement IT strategies for IT security, standard and compliance to AMATA Group.
* Perform security monitoring and assessment (firewall, antivirus, application and system patch, software and firmware upgrade) as well as proposing proactive action plan in order to mitigate IT security risk
* Enforce and drive IT security, propose necessary changes or upgrade in order to comply with IT related laws, regulations and standards.
* Manage and monitor backup system including IT Disaster Recovery to ensure highest business availability in case of disaster.
* Implement IT security and compliance's projects and deployment by ensuring on-time delivery, within budget and highest quality.
* Provide key input for IT strategy related to IT security and compliance and propose possible best fit solutions.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT, MIS, Computer Engineer, Computer Science or any related field. (GPA > 3.00)
* 3 years' experience in IT servers, network and infrastructure, and 2 years' experience in IT security and compliance
* Knowledge of LAN/WAN, Network Security, Data centers, Servers and telecommunication
* Knowledge of IT related laws, regulations and standards
* Knowledge of VMware, Cloud Infrastructure and Security, VEEAM, Cisco topology and firewall protection
* Knowledge of risk management, IT disaster recovery and business continuity management
* Proactive, Good analytical and communication skills
* Good command of English both writing and speaking. (TOEIC > 550)
* Cisco certifications is a plus