Contract: Senior Flowline Installation Engineer / Australia
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
The client is currently looking for a Senior Flowline Installation Engineer to manage the flowlines installation scope with the Lead Construction, Installation and Commissioning Engineer within the Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines (URF) Group during the execution phase. The incumbent will be required to travel with overseas visits and may be required to work Offshore on ad-hoc basis - should hold current / valid TBOSIET & Offshore Medical.
Your primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* To ensure that all offshore transportation, installation and testing activities undertaken are conducted in accordance with Company specifications and Approved work procedures / manuals
* Effective contribution to achievement of Offshore Targets & Objectives and Offshore HSE Targets & Objectives
* Provide reporting function towards the URF Construction, Installation and Commissioning Lead.
* Represent URF team in relation to technical issues surrounding onshore double jointing, linepipe transport & installation of subsea rigid flowlines
* Become thoroughly conversant with project documentation, specifications and work procedures.
* Preparation of company's internal project documentation and presentations as required by supervisor / management;
* Ensure development of a cohesive and fit for purpose URF engineering package related to installation of rigid flowlines and inline structures
* Lead / participate in all aspects of installation engineering process and offshore installation execution process
* Review installation analysis and procedures to ensure compliance with Company requirements
* Participate in offshore HAZID / ENVID reviews, constructability meetings, risk assessments and HSE walk downs, etc.
Our client is a global market leader within the energy sector with projects in over 30 countries worldwide. Here in Australia, they are involved in one of the largest LNG projects with operations spanning exploration, production and downstream. Join this exciting project and be part of a world renowned company.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Tertiary Engineering qualifications.
* TBOSIET - minimum requirement for Offshore work
* Proven track record holding similar positions for the installation of rigid submarine pipelines in S-lay mode within other Projects
* Circa 15 years+ experience across rigid flowline and in-line structure installation activities (office based and offshore);
* Prior experience working in or with Client team on EPCI contracts and working with relevant internationally recognized Design Codes / Standards;
* Experience reviewing detailed installation analysis and installation procedure in compliance with specification and code requirements
* Previous experience executing subsea installation and construction activities in operating hydrocarbon fields
* High awareness of safe working practices on offshore construction projects.
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills