Personnel Control Assistant (HR) / ThailandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Company Profile: The leading EPC provides engineering, procurement and construction of industrial and power generation plants.
Human Resources Assistant does mainly take part in file management. Organizing paperwork according to efficient filing system and digitalizing all important document related to personnel affairs of employees. Supporting other HR Staffs, Site Supervisor, and HR Manager with documenting and storing, a great attention to detail and a serious understanding of confidentiality are vital.
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents.
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- Update the holiday control data sheet with Omani employees'' holidays
- Ensure that there are vacation request forms backing Omani employees'' holidays
- Ensure that the holiday control sheet matches with the timesheets, the biometric system records and the actual days taken
- Report any complaints or requests from Omani employees to Site Supervisor
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business or relevant field
- Work experience as an HR Assistant, Admin Assistant, GS assistant , Office Clerk or similar role for?minimum 4 years
- A fast typist with taking diction skills
- Organizational abilities
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- High proficiency with MS Office