Quality Engineer / Wisconsin
* Interface between semiconductor manufacturing foundries and BU engineering teams.
* Actively participate in new process development for new technologies.
* Work with Test, Product and Design team to ensure effective remediation of issues and proactive focus on effective test coverage and optimization of outgoing quality.
* Participate and drive DFM, DFT and FMEA activities within the DE/PE/TE groups.
* Manage Quality Continuous Improvement activities through data analysis, root cause identification and implementation of corrective and preventative actions across the Product Development Cycle.
* Assist in the correlation of Wafer Sort, Process Eval, and Final Test activities for quality enhancements.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics, Applied Physics, Material Science Engineering or related degree. Master Degree is a plus.
* Solid Knowledge of product engineering fundamentals with an emphasis on Analog/Mix Signal, Systems on Chip (SoC) and Digital Signal Processors (DSPs) for High-Speed Data Center Interconnects such as PAM-4.
* Solid knowledge of semiconductor device physics; including practical experience with SiGe, RF-SOI and RF-CMOS, Bipolar-CMOS-DMOS (BCD), and CMOS FinFET technology. Ability to identify semiconductor device failure mechanisms.
* Seven plus years of demonstrated experience in at least one or a combination of product engineering, test, or design in a complex IC merchant environment. IDM or Fabless Experience is acceptable.
* Effective communicator with the ability to interface at all levels within the organization, possessing a thorough written and verbal command of the English language.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Advanced degree in applicable Engineering/Science field
* Experience in Semiconductors/Integrated Circuits Manufacturing & Test
* Proven ability to solve problems, analyze data using statistical concepts and tools
* Exposure to Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies, ideally Green/Black Belt certified