HSE Area Superintendent / Thailand
|Duration:||Permanent - 3 months|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform directions ordered by Site Manager.
* Coordinate and arrange general construction activities in execution.
* Generally comprehend the current progress status on site.
* Analyze the performance of subcontractor and see that manpower control is exercised in accordance with original plan.
* Assure the performance of vendor specialists are in accordance with the contractual requirements and done in an efficient manner.
* Care for the daily transportation of the vendor specialist coordinating with Administration Manager.
* Determine the date of subcontractor move-in.
* Collect and supply data to enable administration manager & field engineer to prepare reports.
* Cooperate with Safety Engineer to direct safety control function.
* Coordinate in determining the scope of each supervisor's work.
* Assist in arranging preparatory work to be done by start-up team.
* Evaluate changes in work requested by the subcontractor.
* Oversee material controller's performance.
* Check and evaluate monthly progress measured by each supervisor.
* Maintain cooperative contact with client's engineers.
* Expedite the client's approval on the monthly construction progress measurement of his own discipline.
* Prepare the request for local purchasing.