Contract: Assitant Document Control / Home BasedClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Duration:||Contract - 1 year|
* File, document control, achieving and retrieving of important, confidential documents, materials and files.
* Coordinate an executive's schedule, provide administrative support and keep related business transactions.
* Conducts research, collecting pertinent information and/or conferring with involved individuals regarding projects/programs, providing requested information and researching and compiling data as directed by the Manager.
* Serves as liaison with other departments, assisting in the development and completion of projects, attending to routine administrative matters and coordinating interdepartmental efforts to further communication, as needed.
* Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial, Personal Services or Law
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* Good communication skills and interpersonal skills, matured with pleasant personality
* Independent and versatile
* Excellent command of English
* Good Team player
* Computer literate especially Microsoft application.
* Able to interact with staff of all levels