Procurement and Finance Mgr (Spanish Speaking) / Central AmericaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Mexico, Central America|
|Salary:||$100000 - $140000 per annum|
Procurement and Finance Manager (Spanish Speaking) - South America
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is working with an International Organisation to lead the expansion of a major International Airport including new roads and terminal.
As part of the New Management my client is requiring a Procurement and Finance Manager to handle the financial part of the project, payments, estimates for cash flows, insurance and compliance with financial information requirements.
The successful individual shall be working as part of a Senior Management Team based in country co-ordinating with both local & international stakeholders on this High Profile project.
The positions shall be working directly with the Project Director
- Ensure a clear understanding of airport expansion projects, operational, commercial and regulatory aspects associated with airport infrastructure.
- Receive and properly manage the project cost information provided by the Project Control Management. As an entity of primary relationship with the area of finance of the corporation, it will be guaranteed that it is in accordance with its requirements, useful and timely.
- Manage the procurement processes required by the expansion project in an early and timely manner, guaranteeing its completion within the required deadlines.
- Comply with the safety and health instructions applicable to the job.
- Participate in scheduled occupational safety and health training.
- Report incidents / accidents.
- Report corrective / preventive actions.
- Participate in scheduled drills.
Key requirements for the roles:
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or Finance
- 10+ years experience
- 7+ years in large scale construction projects.
- MUST have experience from inception to completion of highly complex high value projects (major infrastructure), Airport Experience would be Beneficial
- Knowledge of regulations both local and relating to major airport projects.
- Regional Experience would be beneficial
Fluent Spanish (essential) & English
There is flexibility depending on experience and expatriate package is offered but would expected to be $100,000 to $140,000