Program Controls Manager (Spanish Speaking) - ($100K - $140K per annum) / Central AmericaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Mexico, Central America|
|Salary:||$100000 - $140000 per annum|
Program Controls Manager (Spanish Speaking) - South America
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is working with an International Organisation to lead the expansion of a major International Airport
A program Controls Manager is required to be responsible for programming and the cost of all aspects of the projects. Supervision of the status of each project and the portfolio, in accordance with the commitments established investment plan.
The successful individual shall be working as part of a Senior Management Team based in country co-ordinating with both local & international stakeholders on this High Profile project.
The positions shall be working directly with the Project Director
- Implement appropriate project control tools.
- Supervise all members of the project control team assigned to the projects and their interaction with contractors.
- Provision of services to project managers that allow the organisation to achieve cost predictability and delivery schedule.
- Optimize capital costs and help demonstrate value to stakeholders through the submission of project reports and data analysis in coordination with the Technical Program Manager.
- Review of cost and time performance indicators; and the identification of trends.
- Responsible for the consolidation of the Master Plan programming for airport infrastructure projects.
- Supervise the work / and support carried out by the project control team, related to the management of risks and problems of the different projects.
- Advise the project team or project managers on risk and problem management when necessary.
- Participate in the Integrated Planning session for the project.
Key requirements for the roles:
- University degree in Engineering
- 10+ years experience
- MUST have experience from inception to completion of highly complex high value projects (major infrastructure), Airport Experience would be Beneficial
- Knowledge of regulations both local and relating to major airport projects.
- Regional Experience would be beneficial
Fluent Spanish (essential) & English
There is flexibility depending on experience and expatriate package is offered but would expected to be $100,000 to $140,000